Sunday, January 30, 2011

1.29.11

S:  woke up early... so up and having a cup of joe...
good morning...
and reading the bible was in store as the sun came up today...
Matthew 6 & 7
I really am loving reading Matthew... so many things that are 'common' in church come from here... I could recite Matthew 6:9-13 since I've said it each Sunday since I could remember and it really makes me remember that God is in control and will ALWAYS provide.
P:  as soon as I saw light I was out the door to run a 5k... not the fastest, but it was freezing... and I now know I can still be sweating up a storm even in the cold cold weather.
C: assembled a bunch of the new stamps I got from my Stampin Up! party today... oh the creative juices were flowing... but I didn't create much today... I instead went to a few friends/ neighbors/ basically family but technically not and VISITED.  yes, today I visited a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. I nurished the friendships I have, and am so thankful for them.  they restore me, they inspire me, visiting is a favorite thing of mine. no agenda, no time lines, no subject untouchable, just time well spent.  Then ended up back home for a night of family time with the folks and sister and baking chocolate chip cookies and watching "the social network".... I have to say, I totally loved the movie...  it is so a part of my history...

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment