Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.26.11

S: Matthew 2 & 3
P:  housework.  that should be enough.  first of all I have awful carpet.  I mean carpet that is brand new, but clogs my vacuum in about 2 feet worth of vacuuming space... yeah annoyance is correct... so I borrowed my dad's shop vac and now its my...
new BFF
 It also got clogged a few times but not nearly as much as my other vacuum.   and someone should have warned me that vacuuming my whole house would take a whole afternoon. I also was able to vacuum out my car. go me.

then I looked at my front porch and got more fun 'mail'
yeah for the girls swim suits are all in!
C:  here is my finished camera strap...

shooting it up in s-t-y-l-e
'capture life' is what it says.  used the easiest new technique.  find a font I like. type saying in it. print it out. pin it to the fabric. use back-stitch to embroider it. carefully peal/ cut/ remove paper from stitched work. and ta-da evenly spaced and looking like a pro personalized camera strap.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment