Sunday, January 23, 2011

1.22.11

S: Gen 43-44

P:  went to bodypump at the gym... 55 minutes of low weight, high reps... feel the burn

C:  put out all my valentines stuff... (its not a whole lot but I love what I do have!) and then organized the garage... aka threw out a lot of paperwork.  It is SO hard for me to toss school work... because I have WORKED so hard for all that... I took some pretty great notes, drew so pretty awesome doodles, and had lots of organized thoughts... oh man was I on top of it... what I lack in smarts I sure made up for it in trying my hardest.  I filled up 5 boxes of now empty binders... and my HUGE recycle bin of my past work...
years and years and years of school work
 but now I can get to my graduate notes/books/binders/doodles/etc...
the important stuff remains

overall it feels good. Out with the old, in with NEW!


xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment