Sunday, January 2, 2011

the start of H two H

So 2011 is going to be a year to start blogging again....  after a 2 year hiatus... I am back in action...
I'm setting goals high and will hope to achieve them...

This year I'm focusing on Health...
I desire a healthy spiritual life, physical life, and creative life...
and all that should equal a good mental health.

So it is my goal to do 3 things this year that will equal and live out this health

Spiritually: read 1/2 of the bible
Physically: finish a marathon
Creatively: do project 365

the details... each day (hopefully) I plan to make a brief blog re: each area....

Spiritually: most likely what I'm reading from the Bible... or what a prayer or praise I'm having for the day
Physically: what I did to help myself physically (exercise-wise, food-wise, etc...)
Creatively: a picture I took for project 365 or a craft I finished or an awesome web link to something inspiring or that I'm crushing on at the moment...  you get the picture...

so that is the plan... It will probably be 1 step behind (aka 1 day behind) to actually be a full participant in life for the whole day and then document at the end of the day or the next day on what happened...

thats the story and I'm sticking to it...

xoxo, HH

ps... let me explain the blog title... H two H  (so it is Holly Harris (my name), or H^2 as some say, I'm the 2nd daughter, its for Health and Happiness, and a little everyday Heart 2 Heart with myself about my life... all those H's and 2's get me H two H)

No comments:

Post a Comment