Sunday, January 23, 2011

1.23.11

S:  Church  Gal 2:1-10... continues on about Grace.

P:  went on a 3.3 mile run around my house.  almost the same run Squirt and I did a few Sunday's back... but with an extra extension to make it at least 3.1miles... aka a 5K.   It was Evie's first 5K and...


I killed her...

just joking...
sweetness

although she did throw up at the end... she did a FANTASTIC job... and she learned to not eat pizza 10 minutes before you run... and I am so incredibly proud of her... especially for never before running more than 2 miles... she is a powerhouse... love you Evie Lee.

C:  had a little mission today... it was to clean my car... um... didn't happen because I was busy making things and hanging out with my sisters... but I did make another felt wreath for my door... will take photos later... and I started on a new camera strap this is pretty darn cute... photos of that later as well...  

A great Sunday... looking forward to a great week!


xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment