Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1.30.11

S:  Church, it was all about prayer.  The pastor has prostate cancer, so there was a lot of praying.
Matthew 8-9...

P:  a run through the rain.  If yesterday was defined by visiting, today would be stubborn and mental toughness.  I had a goal to run from my house, over the hill, down to the hospital, and then back to town, and thus back home... um it was hard. the wind was blowing and the rain was smacking my face... I came home from this 6 mile episode, mentally tougher, feeling like I can do a lot if I just go with it, and needing to warm up and a band-aid for my baby toe... first casualty of this new lifestyle...  42* is cold. warm shower is a good thing.  but 6 miles in the elements... yeah baby.
and let me tell you I am so thankful for a dryer.
warmth...

C:  organization at its finest is out in force today. swim season is taking its toll. lots to do and plan for.

swim take over...
I sent this to the old head coach... and her response was... we eat there now... oooo.. is that the function of my table.... I don't see that for the next 3 months! joy.

I did get a few moments to do some valentines day card making... I'll share those soon.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment