Saturday, January 29, 2011

1.28.11

S: Matthew 5:  the beatitudes... and so many rules to live by. good reminders
we are experiencing amazing weather right now... all my windows and doors were open yesterday to welcome in this...
cali sunshine

P:  nothing physical today... a day of rest.  I had another 1/2 day at work and thought I'd use it to my full advantage... crafting with my southern twin was in store...

C:  oh man was it a creative day... made a few things... and taught a few things... finished my 2010 album... working on my 30 x 30 list of already completed tasks... and made a new scrap cover for my sisters Starbucks travel mug...

sunshine in a cup

and told Krisi all about Project life... got her this one as a belated birthday gift... and taught her all about scrapbooking... and I love that she loves it and that she wants to use lots of glitter!   we did take a quick break to go eat at their restaurant Pinocchios with her sweet husband...
sweetest couple ever.
then back to finish a few more scraptastic pages....
#4... make a yo-yo or crazy quilt
#19... go to a professional hockey game
and to think the weekend holds all sorts of time for creativity...

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment