Friday, January 21, 2011

1.19.11

S:  Gen 38, wow that girls got some tricks up her sleeve.

P:  walked a ton (while shopping that is) and my eye sight... still the same... boo-ya!

C:  so it was lots of photos today...

    I had a break at work... so I went to starbucks... and got a new name...
add it to the list of nicknames

then it was a trip to the eye doctor in Turlock....
 love that my vision stayed the same!  but new glasses were in desperate need! 3 years is too long for the same design... so lets just say...
hey bebe!
then a stop at Target... and found this ADORABLE shirt... didn't buy it... bought another cute one instead for 3.47... heck ya.
bikers love
 then was going to go to in-n-out... but decided to try out Sonic... just like Lily, I'd give it a thumbs up.

sonic.
long drive home... pulled a late-nighter making cupcakes and cleaning oh the fun of it all!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment