Monday, January 3, 2011

1.2.11

S:  Attempted to go to church... um didn't get the memo that there was no 8am service... so it was coffee and home for my own daily-devo... Read Gen 5-9.... Noah was quite the brave man... God said 40 days and nights of flooding, but it was A LOT longer than that before he and his fam and the 2x2's got off the ark... and I've always wondered why people didn't go to the top of the highest mountains... well if you read it's because the peaks were 20 ft underwater... hum... fascinating when you actually read it again.  Last time I heard it, I think I was 4 & in Sunday School...
P:  I sent an email out to my sisters with my marathon plan.... they all want IN!! so excited... doing my happy dance...  That evening my dove chocolate said that 'share your dreams to make them come true'... its already working- that smart dove chocolate.
C:  Printed off and made a few pictures and framed them of my 3 goals for 2011... one is of my Bible on my lap open to Genesis, one is of my running shoes and iPod, and the last one is below, reminders to put myself in the picture sometimes and to take a picture...  I love that they are simple and I see them each time I walk down the hall... constant reminders...

sporting my new sweater from Sonja... love it!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment