Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1.4.11

S: Gen 12-14... the Lord does some crazy stuff... just when I feel there is a division that should be taking place, I read about Lot & Abram and how they divide
ps about yesterdays passage... who knew being called a Nimrod was a good thing?
P:  completed 2 miles (30 min) and 4.55 miles on the bike (20 min); work wasn't that great today (actually the worst day almost ever) but on the flip-side that made for a good workout
C: my words were creative today, or what I didn't say was really the creative part of it all...  and the words of a friend were definitely creative as a reply... but inappropriate for here...  I'll just pound it out.
Lily (youngest sibling) & I and our shoes to make our goals turn to reality...   
 if there is anything this year is bound to be... its CRAZY.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment