Monday, January 10, 2011

1.9.11

S: Church... focus is now on Grace in the book of Galatians... p.s. love the new 'backdrop'
my view in church
Also read Gen 22

P:  Went on a nice walk (quick-paced) from my house, to town, and back... 2.7 miles in all... already thinking of ways to make it 3 miles... but it was nice to add some scenery, some hill-age, some slower tunes (secondary to not jogging), and lastly some FREEZING weather... its stinking COLD out there!
Then after that workout went up to my parents where I got a taste of the amazingness that is freshly fried homemade french fries... complements of Lily aka Squirt... and kind-of-myself since I got her the deep fryer for Christmas
 
Lily and the Fryer
but look at these things...

amazing-ness    





 and with a hamburger that rivals the best of the best made from beef grown at our friends ranch.... 
almost ate it all before I snapped a photo...
this meal could totally beat in-n-out... gotta love Mom's (and Squirts) cooking
C:  hung up my love and be mine banners...
stuffed a door stop with beans for a neighbor...
and got totally hooked on this site... Feeling Stitchy...
makes me want to doodle and do needle work all the days of my life... love it!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment