Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1.25.11

S:  New book Matthew 1 

P:  Body pump today... I upped the weights for everything except my 'warm-up' and the bicep track... and I actually feel like I got a workout... what a concept... try a little harder and you may get something from it... and let me tell you about the sunset that I saw out the gym window... it was like a perfect rainbow, each color fading to the next... awe... wish I had my camera...

C:  redecoration... lets just say I love pillows (Ross had pillows for like 1.49...), I bought some things for my 'summer bedroom' restyle (think mustard, gray, and white)...  and finally caved into my mother saying 'you need a big picture over your fireplace'... well that 'big picture' was purchased today... and I love it...
color...
it has the purple I wanted, with some white, some red, some kelly green, some yellow, some orange... I do believe it will do... mom's and their rightness...

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment