Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1.24.11

S: Gen 46-50... lots of people in this book... can only imagine where they will all take part in the rest of the Bible.

P:  5 miler today... and brought Squirt along for the run... she made it!  I took some time off of my last one... which is always exciting... next goal is sub 1 hour... then its on to a 10K (6.2 miles).

C:  tried something new... my mom's rice pudding (well actually Paula Dean's rice pudding)
I am Swedish, I am Swedish, I am Swedish... (I'm really trying)
it wasn't as 'dessert-like' as I would have hoped... but I can't say it was bad... but I can't say I'll be craving it either...

Can I just say I love good mail days... I received a wedding invitation, a package of scrapbooking supplies, and a box of swim suits (boys)... um love. love. love.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment