Thursday, January 13, 2011

1.13.11

S: Gen 26

P:  DAY OFF of the gym... to meet with a handsome man for a little dinner at the diamondback...
the ultimate grilled cheese with a glass of wine...
Let me tell you, a good friend, a good meal, with a few alcoholic beverages is just what every 20-something year old needs every now and then... bliss...

C:  My new lens mount for my Nikon 18-55 lens came today... goal is to fix it tomorrow so that I can get back to capturing life through the lens...

off to get a full nights sleep, I've got to be on my "A" Dr. game tomorrow!

xoxo, HH

2 comments:

  1. Andddd who was this handsome man Miss Holly?!?! HMMMMMM....My grandmother always says a way to a man's heart is through his stomach! So cook him some buttermilke biscuits with milk grazy and chilcken fried steak! That ought a do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just a great friend from grade school and high school... no one 'special'... but I should make him that... he'd LOVE it... (but who wouldn't!)

    ReplyDelete