Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.27.11

S: Matthew 4

P: Body Pump... I'm getting into my groove in there... knowing when to add weights, when to push myself... tonight it was on the lunges and push-ups...  it feels good to pump some iron.

C:   so I thought it was finally time to do a little valentines walk through... so welcome...
the new felt wreath on my door...

my favorite new decoration...
the red carnations sitting on my island...
the banner I made a few weeks ago...
my favorite old decoration, my grandmother made me this...
 
and a coffee filter flower garland with some x's and o's...
love me some nerdy love...

& another beauty...
it was overall a great day... very productive... got lots of coaching stuff done (ahh- I think my new motto might be- I had a life, then I became a coach)... had lunch with a great friend, and did some retail therapy... always refreshing to be with someone who 'gets' you.

hope you had just as good of a day!

xoxo, HH



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment