Saturday, January 8, 2011

1.8.11

S:  Gen 19-20   Sodom & Gomorrah... the infamous destroying of the cities...  
interesting points... Zoar = small... & inbreeding began back then with Lot and his daughters...

P:  GYM!  ...but not before falling once again on the ice after taking this photo...
gloomy day and a grim accident was about to occur


in the accident, I broke my 18-55mm lens of my camera... dumb... so iPhone you'll have to do until I can get a new one. stupid so then the object of going to the gym became... lets make myself more sore from working out than from falling... well a 5K later (48 minutes) and a 4.5mile bike ride (20 minutes)...  hopefully I did that...  my first 5K... sweet... reward was a togo's turkey and avocado sandwich for all the protein and good HDL's that I need.  I also needed to eat breakfast... stupid. 2 cups of coffee is not breakfast holly! I have been consuming fluids like a mad women... caffeine ones... coke. diet coke. coffee. water in there too. but man I hate the headache I get after working out... gotta push through.  this is gonna be hard. but I can do it.  like I told my sisters today... make fun happen. that's a goal.

 C:  I love Saturdays... all the free time that a non-panned one has.  I spent lots of time in my living room today next to this pretty thing with fire aglow under it...
my mantel... celebrating in 2011
 
I made a "LOVE" banner and a "be mine" banner for Valentines day (told you last nights and the finishing of it today's movie was inspiring)... caught up on project 365... made a door stop for a friend... mostly while watching August Rush. good movie.  Tomorrow is another day of hopefully finishing a few projects and the laundry. enjoy your Sunday!

xoxo, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment