Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.10.11

Monday Monday how I love this day...

S:  Gen 22  Having that kind of faith is profound.

P:  Gym time... just a quick GO ME...  I turned down $2 margaritas for marathon training...  impressive (if I do say so myself!)... but my anterior tibalis' are SCREAMING at me... or shins...  don't know if its just the exercise, the hill-age yesterday, or something else... pushed through for a great 2.7 miles...  but as Ryan Seacrest tweeted this AM a quote from Heywood Broun keep me motivated "Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment."  well that and 'eye of the tiger'

C:  So I'm thinking meals are going to get creative for me... but I'm going to enjoy my ability to make a (semi) healthy meal without calling my mom...
dinner for one...
and did you know that in the time it takes me to take 1 hot shower, I can get 1 lean mean grilled chicken breast done.... yes thank you George Forman... true fact...

I know that small everyday sacrifices read: margaritas will amount to greatness....

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment