Saturday, April 2, 2011

March 31, 2011


S:  Matthew 27-28

P:  went for the same loop (okay a little different, but basically the same... I may either be obsessed or really love the sunshine)... and I did a little different than normal... I ran the hills... dang, that was hard. but do-able... and that is what its all about... doing it.  I talked myself into finally going, and was glad I did... dusk was just right... I tried out my new sports bra... I think its good to go... I also really dug this song today... nothing but a good time ... great jam and loved the words...

C:  my photo of the day could have been of many things... me laughing so hard this morning at my patients... all of them were goofy... sunshine?... or me singing with the windows rolled down in my car on my drive home... of how I cleaned up some of my house and swept the driveway... or how I spent the time reading blogs outside on my porch with a cherry limeade to enjoy the sunshine... (can I just say I adore this girls blog... and to finally hear her voice/ see her quirkiness/ and know her mom is also a PT... I just adore her that much more...) or of my run at dusk... but no its my dinner/ snack/ food of choice today....such comfort... and I needed the calcium for sure.
grams & milk!
goodbye March... hello April!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment