Thursday, April 7, 2011

6th of April 2011

S: It was a day that started in prayer... since first thing I did was blow the breaker switch...

ark falt... more like de-falt
I'm thinking my Dad needs to fix this... like pronto...

bible is still in the car from after church... to lazy to go out and get it... plus its was SUPER late when I finally crawled into bed...

P:  even though I didn't want to go for a run, I went for a walk... no running allowed... 2.66 miles (the short loop)... good to be out in the fresh air... and I wasn't lazy. and found a new blog/ tumblr to follow... she is pretty awesome... and full of inspiration...

C:  tried out the new bakery next door... had the breakfast cupcake... 

bacon. bacon. bacon.
interesting to say the least... and no this is NOT cheating on Lent... cupcake is word that is stretched in this situation! and I told my office manager that I don't think I'd order it but could totally see myself 'CRAVING' them if I was pregnant or something... I'm totally not... impossible actually, just totally thought of it being possibly randomly crave-able...   but if KP was in town I would totally take her there and make her try it... not that she even knows me or anything...


xoxo, 
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment