Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4th of April 2011

S: nothing...

P:  Ran a 5k today... the loop just backwards... 40 min... felt good...  had every teenage girl singing in my head... Britney, Christina, Hillary, Miley, oh yeah it was a good time...

C:  today was definitely a Monday... I went to work without my phone... um I didn't know it was really attached to me... but I didn't panic... I just came back home at lunch to reconnect with myself...

I believe I got just about everything on my list done for today! hooray! with a little fun thrown in there too...  like how I changed my blog style... whoo hoo....

old....
yellow & gray...
new....
white, gray, & a hint of purplish pink...

love the cleaner feel... and if you know me... white is kind of my obsession...

something that isn't my kind of obsession... bell peppers... I have decided that I can't stand them... just an FYI...

 xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment