Sunday, April 10, 2011

8th of April 2011

S: nada

P:  ran this morning... not the intended 5 miles like hoped... but just a 5k's worth... I was on the treadmill and there are 2 types at the gym... the newer ones are 'faster'... but my head is stuck on a number/ mph and its hard to drop down in mph to maintain... I just don't get it... reminder to self: use old treadmills.  hey and I got to the next level at nike+... 155 miles ran! wooohooo...

C: went thrift store shopping today with my mom... this was hilarious...
screw sugar... jello rules in this house...
maybe this is a sign that you are getting old... jello.
fun random fact... every time I right yellow... i think yello-w... and say it to the jello theme song...

the sunset on the way to meet up with friends for dinner was awesome...


and then going to their house to catch up and sip some tea... divine.


had a 'nothing' that HAS to be done today kind of day but it was full of friends and family... love that kind of day.


xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment