Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nd of April 2011

S:  Leviticus 16

P:  got up an went for a run... a little extension of the normal to get to a 5k amount...
Add caption
really loved the song... 'one step at a time'... and that is how I fell... 

....when you need to find the strength
It's your faith that makes you stronger
The only way you get there
Is one step at a time
....I'll find the reason, one step at a time.  

C: my to do list is literally a mile long today... but got LOTS done... hooray!

here is part of the yesterday's redone stuff in my living room... plus added Easter stuff today...

Spring. Clean.
and I cleaned my fireplace glass...  my hands didn't fair to well... all black and such! blah!  and I'm deciding on the chair on the left... yellow & white stripes? hum... and need to switch the lamp shade... and I'm thinking a corner desk in the right may be just right...

then here is and entry way... 
much better.

still need a photo to blow up large and put in the frame on the bottom left... and I may change out the other photo above it...

then I did stuff for the swim team (a lot more work than I thought!)... and then more stuff for swim...

had dinner at the folks... Dad decided the lazy Susan should be kicked up a notch and accidentally over spun in... it was hilarious!

yeah that tomorrow is Sunday... oh the to do list may actually get to become the to done list!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment