Monday, February 28, 2011

2/27/11

S:  Matthew 17-20   'those who are first, will be last, and those who are last, will be first'

P:  its Sunday. But my gym bag is packed for tomorrow's workout :)

C:  My mom said she wanted to have her friend over to craft... and since all the 'craft' stuff is at my house... that is where it would take place... insert... oh mom moment... but it was a busy morning of missing church... and thinking up cards to do... and I must say they got better as they went... so much so that the first one doesn't even get a mention....

knock knock...
who's there...
orange you glad I said hello...

(stamps: A*muse,  punch: Martha)

button, button, who's got the button...

love the envelope
(stamps: Stampin Up!, twine: Martha, card base: A*muse)

full of hot air....


golden.
...for Sunday.
(card base: A*Muse, Stamps: hot air balloon: Studio Calico, sentiment: A*muse)

Oscars tonight... resulted in some painted toes... and a desire to see The Kings Speech...
Busy week... better sleep while I still can.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment