Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/23/11

S:  Matthew 11

P:  had a headache... definately feeling dehydrated and hungry... and needing salt... so needless to say I will admit to devouring McDonald's... yep. my body needed it. swear.
and another thing happened today... a patient asked if I worked 'two jobs' like my aide does... and I initially thought nope... and then I was like yes! I actually work THREE jobs... full time one place, part time another, and am a coach... no wonder why I'm tired...  but you're only young once right?

C:  my sister and I were our own versions of twins today... funny how that happens some times... hair, vests, green shirt, jeans, glasses. yep. that's us.
go puffy vests go.

xoxo, HH

1 comment:

  1. Go with one of those fizzes, they rock for the dehydration... but fries are good too.
    And you gotta love the twin thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete