Saturday, February 26, 2011

2/25/11

S:  Matthew 13-15

P:  tomorrow. guaranteed.

C:  lots!  love that!  started off making a list of the things I wanted to do... and I accomplished a lot of it... did a 'h' monogram... after seeing this...  'A'...
h.

then I  rearranged some decor in my craft room to inspire me a little more...


dreaming big.
( top:  felt ornament from Michael's, and a Quoteable card... bottom:  print from elisejoy and a jolee's sticker globe.)



then made part of a gift for my youngest sister as her birthday is soon.. and a card too... (I'll show you in 1/2 a month) and now planning my mom's gift... and then I finally sewed on the bias of my circle quilt...
rough edged.
finished. finally.
all the way around.

and sewed closed my crazy quilt.  so nice to have that done.  now just to tie it... and finally doing all the the catch up on project 365/ life. and watching the biggest loser with a blue moon.

blue {orange} moon
so nice to have a 'snow (but actually just rain) day'.
 
xoxo, HH

1 comment: