Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

S:  Matthew 25

P: nada. but I still am eating healthy!
salad. apples. squaw. & blue moon.
C:  Lots of creative stuff today...
Started with the Studio Calico stuff going on sale...  April's kit that is... then I did a few hunts on Pinterest... 
then got off the computer to do real stuff...
off to the folks to say bye to the sister whom returned to school after spring break... punk.
then... Mom & I headed to town where I proceeded to buy a few new things at TJ Maxx... (love that store)... they had 4 packages of Thickers for 4.99... um yeah they came home with me.... and I have been thinking citron and gray and lots of white for my bedroom so I found a blanket that I liked there too...  (I also had a few items from Ross that I bought a few months ago...) so after grabbing a sweet tea at McD's I decided that hopefully winter is over and a day of spring cleaning my room was a good thing... so I redecorated too...
so fresh.
opposite side.
pebble bathroom.

happy with the change.

then when that was over I taught myself how to sew a zipper.... and made a small pouch...

zip it.

not the greatest end product, and I even had 3 tutorials by me... but I didn't understand them, so I did my own thing... it looks good for a 1st timer... I'll have to ask my mom how to really do it...


xoxo, HH

1 comment: