Monday, March 21, 2011

March 18, 2011

S:  thankful.


P:  So I have wanted a Kate Spade bracelet for a long time... but they never fit... but now they do... maybe this health thing is paying off!  (could be pricey!) so I bought me one... welcome to my new obsession...  I think this one is the next one... and I may get these for all my sisters for the marathon... well Kate has always been an obsession whom am I kidding... next goal is to fit into the LuLu Lemon gear. love them.  and I love this quote that was on a wall in their shop... 'If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you LOVE, you have to find the courage to live it!"

C: so much out there to do and see. and I think I need an iPad 2. that is all...

nighters from a comfy hotel room. yes!


xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment