Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 26, 2011

Smile its SATURDAY!



happy girls
S:  Matthew 24   be prepared. no one will know when HE returns. but there are signs. and note that earth will pass on but HIS words are forever.


on another note I was at a party in the evening and I was telling someone what I was up to... work, work, work, marathon, etc... and later she came back and said what an 'impressive young woman I am'... and I WISH I would have said 'its not me, its the Lord's doing'... I hate replaying conversations in my head.

P:  its a scary thing to tell people of such grand endeavors... its great for the support, but then its scary to let my mind think... what if I never do it... and don't succeed? mind quit the negative self talk!

Mom & Audrey
C:  not my typical creative things but my fam (5/6) wen to visit my cousins and I helped her get ready for her son's birthday... look at this buzz...

to infinity and beyond

cut out by mom, put together by me... I would have benefited from a degree in architecture for this one... trust me...
and I did a few other boards (pin the arm on Woody, and 'Cole's Room' bulletin board)...  all fun and helpful!  love a great busy Saturday.

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment