Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 12, 2011

S: Leviticus 9

P:  Went on the big loop run this morning (5.5 miles)... felt alright... especially since I haven't been working out a bunch... I could feel that.  But I did it and survived.  I tried out my new water holder butt thing a ma jig and it was good.  it will take a little getting use to but overall enjoyable... and I tried out nuun (replacement drink) and ate some snacks along the way.. and that will take getting use to... I'm not game with the slimy stuff in the mouth while trying to breathe... once home I ate and then I got a migraine. STUPID! arg.  then I took a nap.

then veg-d with the sibling before dinner at the folks..
one couch, 4 sisters. 5 years ago - impossible. today - possible.
C: tonight we went to the theatre to see Hairspray with the fam (minus dad)! It was HILARIOUS!! 
I just love the arts!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment