Friday, March 25, 2011

March 22, 2011

S: Matthew 21

P: when I did WW back in college I remember Mac N Cheese being worth like 11 points for a cup... but it still doesn't deter me from making it once in a while... love this stuff.
 
so me.
C: this photo is so me right now... counter is shiny clean constantly... finally home and its late... multi-tasking with checking other blogs (google reader style), twitter, facebook, or emails, while preparing something to eat... freezing in my house... and the coffee pot is ready to roll in the morning...

I finally ordered some photos to catch up on P365... and put them away... a few daily 'dairy' cards to finish and then it's all caught up! yes!

I did doodle some tonight while making a patient a new home exercise program... I must say I am quite the stick-person-drawer... add it to the talents list... ha ha ha

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment