Friday, January 21, 2011

1.20.11

so this was "in" my inbox this morning... great way to wake up....

um... holly loves too...
 if you don't already know... Kate is my girl... love... love.... love.

 then on my way to work was this...
pink grid in the sky
I love mornings that give me hope for an organized day...


S: Gen 40... I hope to never be forgotten
 
P:  not doing to great with the gym attempts... knew this day was going to be shot... and I didn't even want to think about getting up any earlier... you saw the morning shot... the sun was rising people on my way to work...

C: host a few ladies for a Stampin' Up! party... what a great time we had...
so many cute stamps...
 a photo (poor poor lighting) of the 3 cards made....
so much fun.

I can't wait to have MANY MANY MANY more craft gatherings at my house!
A full home is a happy home.

xoxo,
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment