Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1.18.11

S: Gen 38 & 39... thinking I would love twins...

P:  as my facebook status says:  5 miles. Check.   WOOHOO!!  okay so it was a long time (1hr and 12min and 50sec) but I survived and lived to tell... Celine brought it all home at the end with "I'm Alive"... oh you are so right Celine, so right.  I also think I may need to eat more... lunch was this...

a little confused...


but it was good... but the 3 things don't match... need more solid stuff in there... thank goodness for the orange I had before my run!

but after my run it was a lot of sweat...
diffuse shirt sweat
and I have to say... I'm proud of all of that sweat...

C:  worked on getting my 2010 month to month album finished... did June, July, August, September, & October... yeah!!!

xoxo, HH

No comments:

Post a Comment